Friday, August 28, 2009

still much to do


You too can dress your son in sexpenders a la Robert Pattinson! I found these during a quick run through Marshall's/Homegoods today. Snazzy, huh?

And while I was tracking down a good picture of Rob in said sexpenders, I came across this beauty of a video. I found it at Random Acts of Rob and it sets my lady parts all a flutter :) Rob + NIN's "Closer" = Pure Sex. Might just have to put it on a constant loop.

Moving on...

KATNISSSSSSSS! *screams like a fangirl* As I've mentioned before, I am currently rereading The Hunger Games and if you haven't already heard: the sequal, Catching Fire is coming out on September 1st! So if you haven't read HG yet, you REALLY really should.



May the odds ever be in your favor :)

THIS is what every man should smell like.


If they cannot get a hold of Pattinson Cologne, they should look into AXE dark temptation scented products. It smells like sexy man chocolate. Trust me, that's a good thing.

Better get back to packing soon. Have fun with that "Closer to Rob" sexytime video. I know I will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment