Wednesday, August 26, 2009

just a few things

There are a few things that you should know about me (if there is anyone following, that is)... I have a dirty mind. I love all things Twilight. That being said, I read quite a bit of smutty fanfic in my free time. I wanna sex Robert Pattinson up. In fact, I think that he is sex personified. I'm very sarcastic. I judge people subconsciously on a daily basis, so I have no problem doing so on a blog for your (but mostly my) enjoyment.


Sometimes I may just post a photo and a comment. Sometimes I might just rant about how stupid people are.


I would love to hear from people to see if anyone's actually checking out what I talk/write/post about.


Books I'm reading:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


Fics I'm reading:
Oh, Inverted World by kalika
Mr Horrible by algonquinrt
Emancipation Proclamation by kharizzmatik


One of many Robdorable photos:




That's all I have for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment