I need to vent a little so I'm gonna go ahead and list the annoying things she does:
- she takes up both sides of our sink
- she leaves discarded clothing in the middle of where I walk
- she has the ugliest yellow and organge plaid sheet set complete with teddybear head attached and white frills
- she opens the door when I'm changing
- she listens to Top 40 music. out loud. while I'm trying to do work
- she turns on stupid t.v. shows and then doesn't even pay attention to them
*deep breath* I feel a little better now.
My current "I'm too lazy to walk to the dining hall" dinner is:
I was a little hesitant at first, but it actually tastes like a cheesy taco. Who woulda thunk?
Robert Pattinson photo of the day:
This panty-drenching photograph is one of an exclusive set released on the internet today. Unfortunately it has the tag in the way, but I'm sure there'll be some way around that soon.
Moving on before I get too hott and bothered...
Books I'm reading:
It's pretty good from what I've read so far. I'm only about 65 pages in at the moment. The quote on the cover of my book is by Stephenie Meyer who apparently thinks that "The Mortal Instruments series is a story world that [she] love[s] to live in. Beautiful!" I absolutely love The Hunger Games, which SM also recomended, so I'm going to take her word on this series, as well.
Fics I'm reading:
These are "All Human" and "Alternate Universe" stories and none of them are really angsty. As I've mentioned before, I LOVE smutty fanfic! So these are all M or NC17. I give each and every one of these fics my full recomendation because I'm obsessed with each and every one of them. GO READ THEM ALL!
All right, I'm done. For now...