Thursday, January 14, 2010

Man Candy

Happy belated New Year everybody! This is my first blog post of the new year and I decided to post gratuitous ammounts of man candy. Not to say that I don't do this already, but usually it's just pictures of Rob so I'm working to diversify. If I have time I'd like to do something like this weekly. Maybe I'll even be able to come up with a catchy name... suggestions?


Before I move on to the man candy I'd like to mention that I've been reading all of the Black Dagger Brotherhood novels by J.R. Ward. I would highly recommend you check them out. I plan on posting some pictures of who I picture playing the brothers in my fantasies or if it ever became a movie. They are some deathly sexy men! If you've read any of the books, please comment and let me know what you thinm of them.


Coincidentally, a lot of the fine specimens of men I'll be putting on display are who I'd like to see as the brothers. I'll make sure to post their name and who I think they should play :)


This is Ryan McPartlin. He's Captain Awesome on Chuck. I just think he's sexy and looks really good in this costume :)



This is Sam Worthington. IMO he is sexy as fuck. He's been in Terminator Salvation and most recently, Avatar. I think he would be a great Tohrment in the Black Dagger Brotherhood. He's probably not tall enough, but they can make him look bigger so whatever.



This is Owain Yeoman. He's on a show called The Mentalist. I think he would be perfect for the role of Butch O'Neal, a human cop who gets involved with the BDB.



This is Matthew Bomer. He was on Chuck and now has his own show called White Collar. He is a sexy beast in both of the roles and I just like to look at him. There's just something about men with dark hair and light eyes.



This is Zachary Levi. He plays Chuck. He is adorkable.



This is Kellan Lutz. If you didn't know that you've been living under a rock, congratulations. This is also Kellan's impressive bulge. Why, you ask? Because I'm a huge perv and because I can.





This is Robert Pattinson. If you didn't know that, what the fuck are you doing reading this blog!? I still stand by the fact that you can see some peen going on. Not to mention the fact that my boy looks bangin here...


[for some reason the Rob picture isn't staying up]

Did I miss someone you'd like to see? Let me know by commenting! That's all for now. I'm gettin a little overheated and it's time for dinner soon. Goodbye for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that picture of RobRob. I would also like my very own Sam Worthington. Thanks.
And uhhh, Chuck much?

<3 EmmaLee

Anonymous said...

ps. HOLY COW KELLAN!!! Me love.

<3 EmmaLee

Post a Comment