Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm baaaaack

Even though I'm pretty sure no one reads this any way, I'm gonna appologize for going M.I.A. for a bit. Things finally pumped into full gear the last couple weeks at school and I even had my first exam since I've been back. Not to mention the fact that my laptop decided to commit suicide and spontaniously break apart into a useless mess a week and a half ago. Needless to say, I was not pleased about having to (have my parents) buy a new computer only after using the other one for a year. Of course it chose to break 2 months after the warranty ran out, right?

Moving on to happier subjects... my new computer and I are very happy with one another. We may be still in the honeymoon stage, but I see this relationship lasting a long time.

Also, this is my fish. She's pretty. Her name is Indigo Renesmee, but I call her Indy.



This is Rob. He lives on my bedroom wall and in my fantasies. I stumbled across this fucktastic illustration of him today. Credit and props go to James Dawe, the artist. Click on it to make it bigger, bitches.



Moving on from my Roblust filled haze...


Books I've read since my last post:


\Night's Edge by Maggie Shayne, Charlaine Harris, and Barbara Hambly. My mom got me this one as a back to school pressent. (Thanks for the smut, Mom!) It's compiled of three stories that are roughly 100 pages each by these three lovely writers. C-Harris' story is based in the same "universe" as The Southern Vampire Mysteries AKA True Blood. The other two are about various supernatural spooks, but are in no way less satisfying. I'd recommend this to anyone who loves 'em some Sookie Stackhouse.



I have been waiting over a year to get my hands on Catching Fire ever since I first set down The Hunger Games. I refuse to spoil it for anyone, but I have to say that this book was seriously tearing at my heartstrings and that I am STILL team Peeta! You need to read this book. And The Hunger Games. Now!



I just started City of Ashes and I have barely made a dent in it, but if it's anything like City of Bones then I'm sure I will adore it. The first two Mortal Instruments books that I own have been recommended by Stephenie Meyer and she has yet to lead me wrong. *cough* Read The Hunger Games *cough*


Fics that I'm reading:
Please bare with me, I've been reading a lot... some of these may be repeats, but I love 'em too damn much to care

The Lost Boys by hwimsey
I just read this in the past couple days and it is one of those fics that I think are just classic. For me, it's up there with the holy of holies: Boycotts and BarFlies by vjgm.

Blood and Lust by AwesomeSauce76
I had started reading this before when it was only a couple chapters in, but I got back to it today and now I'm caught up :) It's set in Breaking Dawn with human Bella and vampire Edward and his massive erection.

Show and Don't Tell by Brits23
Uncle E and Miss Swan are phenomenal, just like everything else about this story.

Breaking Edward by browniechadowes
OCDward is still sexy despite his compulsions. Fuck olives!

Living Backwards by ciaobella27
Bella goes back in time. Bella likes to name inanimate objects. Edward's still a sexy 17 yr old motherfucker, go figure...

Faking It by spanglemaker
This story just got completed. I don't know what I'm gonna do without my updates of Actorward and LeadsingerBella... notgonnacrynotgonnacrynotgonnacry

101 Places to Have Sex Before You Die by kARLOTITA09 and XShear
The title really speaks for itself ;) I love everything these girls write to pieces. Check their shit out, pronto!

The Taste of Sin by emarroquin and Emerald_Rosalie
Edward is a bad vamp and Bella's a lot more durable than the average human. I'm just gonna leave it at that...

Work In Progress by araeo
Bella has talking ovaries and these girls are only after one thing: the Precious.

Rhapsody by annanabanana
I have no words, so I'm gonna quote the summary: "A reclusive, idiosyncratic composer and a beautiful, eclectic dog walker cross paths for six months without ever meeting. What happens when they work up the courage to talk to each other?" Snap.

Clipped Wings and Inked Armor by hunterhunting
Edward and Bella both have scars. Edward tries covering his scars with ink... This story is hott as fuck.

Edward Wallbanger by feathersmmmm
Edward's nightly activities tend to get loud. NeighborBella is not pleased.

Tides by lambcullen
Bella's grandpa leaves her a house in his will. Too bad it already has an inhabitant, and a sexy one at that.

Making the Cut by ShearEnvy
Bella's a hairstylist. Edward's a cadet. *sigh*


Things I'm obsessed with right now:


Mini-cups of Haagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche ice cream. Ungh! They are everything I could want and more. They even include a little scooper spoon in the lid! How cool is that!?

Deep breaths... Moving on



Baby Otters! Do I even need to explain? They are officially my new favorite animal.

ANYTHING that gets posted on http://weheartit.com/. Find my favorites at http://weheartit.com/prettybadwords. Come prepared, things could get smutty :)


Okay, I'm done for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment